Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'M IT!!

Okay, apparently you go to something called a "folder" and once you find the "folders" you go to the sixth folder. Then you proceed to the 6th photo in the folder and tell all about it. It being the sixth picture in the sixth folder. (Sounds sort of like a religious rite or something.)

The picture above is actually the fourth photo in the second folder but it is a cool picture that Jake actually took in actual Nepal and those are real cobras and we used this picture in Wes' s Nepal report and it was the most exciting thing in his report (basically because of the REAL cobras) so I was going to pretend that this was the sixth of sixth. But then I thought that might bring a hex down upon us and who wants a hex? So here it is, the sixth photo from the sixth folder:

This is a picture of Jessie and her friend Erin, last spring, after their dance performance. 

Nowhere near as cool as a snake charmer with real cobras in actual Nepal; but they (Jessie and Erin) are way more pretty. Now I am not worried about a hex; just about what Jessie is going to say about me using this photo. 

Oh yeah, I get to TAG people now!!!! 

but, cept, um, uh, I don't know who to tag. Let me know if you want to be tagged, cause I will for sure TAG YOU!!!!!

**Rules***1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture. 3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture. 4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ them ’bout it.
I TAG...
**put your name here.**

1 comment: